HRC works to improve the lives of LGBTQ people worldwide by advocating for equal rights and benefits in the workplace, ensuring families are treated equally under the law, and increasing public support around the globe.
- Best Places to Work 2019
- Black and African American LGBTQ Youth Report
- Coming Out as Bisexual to Your Doctor
- Coming Soon: HRC’s New Buying for Workplace Equality Guide
- Faith Leaders Demand Congress Support the Equality Act
- HBCU Diversity and Inclusion Training
- HIV & HBCUs
- HRC’s Brief Guide to Getting Bisexual Coverage Right
Summer of Action
HRC has launched a nationwide summer of action anchored by more than 250 grassroots events from coast to coast. The theme of these events -- “Unite. Resist. Enlist.” -- reflects the goal of HRC’s summer of action: to empower and mobilize millions of equality voters to fight back against attacks that undermine the LGBTQ community.
- "The #EqualityAct is important to take on now. The LGBTQ community is as entitled to freedom and equality as anybod… https://t.co/ncCG8FexZi... via @hrc
- #AM_Equality: ICYMI -- The Supreme Court to hear major LGBTQ civil rights cases; Major corporations release letter… https://t.co/t8n9Of0xYA... via @hrc