HRC works to improve the lives of LGBTQ people worldwide by advocating for equal rights and benefits in the workplace, ensuring families are treated equally under the law, and increasing public support around the globe.
- 2019 State Equality Index: View Your State’s Scorecard
- 2020 Presidential Primary and Caucus Calendar
- Coming Out: Living Authentically as Black LGBTQ People
- Global Alumni Network
- Marriage Equality Around the World
- Parent Sign On: Letter Against Medical Ban Bills
- Project THRIVE Partner Organizations
- Project THRIVE Webinars
Summer of Action
HRC has launched a nationwide summer of action anchored by more than 250 grassroots events from coast to coast. The theme of these events -- “Unite. Resist. Enlist.” -- reflects the goal of HRC’s summer of action: to empower and mobilize millions of equality voters to fight back against attacks that undermine the LGBTQ community.
- “These regulations will further empower agency employees and foster care providers to discriminate against children… https://t.co/SaBrX6hKhU... via @hrc
- A #MustWatch message from @HRC President @AlphonsoDavid for #BlackHistoryMonth. https://t.co/T4yLnkksM8... via @hrc
- Thank you to everyone who joined us in Charleston to discuss the important role Equality Voters will play in the up… https://t.co/7LeocFVrWm... via @hrc