HRC works to improve the lives of LGBTQ people worldwide by advocating for equal rights and benefits in the workplace, ensuring families are treated equally under the law, and increasing public support around the globe.
- Fireside Chat With Pulitzer-Prize Winning Poet Jericho Brown
- Supporting Safety of LGBTQ Children & Youth: Risk Factors of Child Abuse & Neglect During COVID-19
- The Impact of COVID-19 on LGBTQ Communities of Color
- Virtual Phone Banking
- WATCH: HRC & GLSEN’s Virtual Graduation for LGBTQ+ Students
- WATCH: Join Vice President Joe Biden and HRC President Alphonso David for a Special Event
- Who’s Hiring Web Series
- Zoom With Pride Using Our Digital Backgrounds
Summer of Action
HRC has launched a nationwide summer of action anchored by more than 250 grassroots events from coast to coast. The theme of these events -- “Unite. Resist. Enlist.” -- reflects the goal of HRC’s summer of action: to empower and mobilize millions of equality voters to fight back against attacks that undermine the LGBTQ community.
- We are truly grateful for every hero who has paid the ultimate sacrifice in defense of our freedom, including the c… https://t.co/i22ZVdgkzQ... via @hrc
- “We must acknowledge that these communities, particularly LGBTQ people of color, face systemic biases that are plac… https://t.co/eWbmOWW3Ir... via @hrc