HRC works to improve the lives of LGBTQ people worldwide by advocating for equal rights and benefits in the workplace, ensuring families are treated equally under the law, and increasing public support around the globe.
- 2018 State Equality Index: View Your State’s Scorecard
- Black and African American LGBTQ Youth Report
- Equality Convention and Lobby Day FAQ
- HBCU Alumni Network: PRIDE
- HBCU Leadership Summit
- HIV & HBCUs
- HRC’s Brief Guide to Getting Bisexual Coverage Right
- Violence Against the Transgender Community in 2019
Summer of Action
HRC has launched a nationwide summer of action anchored by more than 250 grassroots events from coast to coast. The theme of these events -- “Unite. Resist. Enlist.” -- reflects the goal of HRC’s summer of action: to empower and mobilize millions of equality voters to fight back against attacks that undermine the LGBTQ community.