HRC works to improve the lives of LGBTQ people worldwide by advocating for equal rights and benefits in the workplace, ensuring families are treated equally under the law, and increasing public support around the globe.
- Campus & Young Adult
- Children & Youth
- Coming Out
- Communities of Color
- Federal Advocacy
- Hate Crimes
- Health & Aging
- HIV & AIDS
- HRC Global Workplace Equality Programs
- Recursos en español de HRC
- Religion & Faith
- State & Local Advocacy
- Transgender Children & Youth
- All Children - All Families: Creating LGBTQ Inclusive Workplaces
- All Children - All Families: Participating on Behalf of an Adoption Exchange
- All Children - All Families: Public Policy Advocacy
- Coming Out: Living Authentically as LGBTQ Asian and Pacific Islander Americans
- HIV Organ Policy Equity (HOPE) Act
- HRC Global Workplace Equality Programs: Headlines in Latin America and the U.S.
- HRC Global Workplace Equality Programs: Watch
- Making HIV History + A Pragmatic Guide to Confronting HIV at HBCUs
Summer of Action
HRC has launched a nationwide summer of action anchored by more than 250 grassroots events from coast to coast. The theme of these events -- “Unite. Resist. Enlist.” -- reflects the goal of HRC’s summer of action: to empower and mobilize millions of equality voters to fight back against attacks that undermine the LGBTQ community.