HRC works to improve the lives of LGBTQ people worldwide by advocating for equal rights and benefits in the workplace, ensuring families are treated equally under the law, and increasing public support around the globe.
- 2021 CEI Toolkit for Success Webinars
- 2021 Corporate Equality Index Criteria
- Direct Online and Phone Support Services for LGBTQ Youth
- HRC Hosts Virtual Faith Service: Remaining Home in Faith
- Lenten Devotional: March 22-28
- Lenten Devotionals: March 15-21, 2020
- Resources for the LGBTQ Community Around COVID-19
- The Lives and Livelihoods of Many in the LGBTQ Community are at Risk Amidst COVID-19 Crisis
Summer of Action
HRC has launched a nationwide summer of action anchored by more than 250 grassroots events from coast to coast. The theme of these events -- “Unite. Resist. Enlist.” -- reflects the goal of HRC’s summer of action: to empower and mobilize millions of equality voters to fight back against attacks that undermine the LGBTQ community.
- .@HRC’s Lenten Devotional series is a faith-filled resource that compiles meditations written by 47 faith leaders f… https://t.co/SIrMsLvAqt... via @hrc
- #DYK there are three ways to complete your #2020Census? - 💻Online - ☎️Over the phone - ✉️Through the mail Take the… https://t.co/b0W6jevtpA... via @hrc