HRC works to improve the lives of LGBTQ people worldwide by advocating for equal rights and benefits in the workplace, ensuring families are treated equally under the law, and increasing public support around the globe.
- 2018 State Equality Index: View Your State’s Scorecard
- A National Epidemic: Fatal Anti-Transgender Violence in America in 2018
- Black and African American LGBTQ Youth Report
- Equality Convention and Lobby Day FAQ
- HBCU Alumni Network: PRIDE
- HBCU Leadership Summit
- HIV & HBCUs
- Violence Against the Transgender Community in 2019
Summer of Action
HRC has launched a nationwide summer of action anchored by more than 250 grassroots events from coast to coast. The theme of these events -- “Unite. Resist. Enlist.” -- reflects the goal of HRC’s summer of action: to empower and mobilize millions of equality voters to fight back against attacks that undermine the LGBTQ community.
- OneUp, a musical duo comprised of couple Adam Bastien and Jerome Bell, is bringing down the house! #TimeToTHRIVE https://t.co/seIq8PA8RX... via @hrc
- .@HRC President @ChadHGriffin speaks movingly about statistics showing the alarming barriers facing Black LGBTQ you… https://t.co/CpRoM7gVw0... via @hrc
- .@SarahEMcBride, @HRC Press Secretary addressing the crowd on the importance of visibility. #TimeToTHRIVE https://t.co/2WO5lU42k4... via @hrc