HRC works to improve the lives of LGBTQ people worldwide by advocating for equal rights and benefits in the workplace, ensuring families are treated equally under the law, and increasing public support around the globe.
- 2017 State Equality Index: View Your State’s Scorecard
- 2018 U.S. LGBTQ Paid Leave Survey
- Equal Care for Equal Lives: Previous Programs
- Gun Violence Prevention
- HIV 101: A Guide to HIV Prevention, Treatment and Care on College and University Campuses
- HRC Equidad CL: Global Workplace Equality Program
- HRC Rising Organizing Toolkits
- Join us for an evening with HRC’s Sarah McBride
Summer of Action
HRC has launched a nationwide summer of action anchored by more than 250 grassroots events from coast to coast. The theme of these events -- “Unite. Resist. Enlist.” -- reflects the goal of HRC’s summer of action: to empower and mobilize millions of equality voters to fight back against attacks that undermine the LGBTQ community.
- .@Mike_Pence is an extremist wielding more influence with less scrutiny than any vice president in U.S. history. Yo… https://t.co/agkwSE3Wvb... via @hrc
- In a powerful Instagram post, Eurovision winner @ConchitaWurst opens up about her #HIV status. https://t.co/vNqyCcGolu... via @hrc
- .@HRC was honored to attend the @EmilysList gala tonight! #WeAreEMILY #ElectWomen https://t.co/gFCSbsHlQ4... via @hrc