HRC works to improve the lives of LGBTQ people worldwide by advocating for equal rights and benefits in the workplace, ensuring families are treated equally under the law, and increasing public support around the globe.
- Corporate Public Policy Engagement
- GLOBE Act
- Global Advocacy
- Hindi-Translated Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders Coming Out Resource
- Influencers and Celebrities Come Out for Equality in 2019
- Parent Sign On: Letter to Ted Cruz
- PrEP Access and Coverage Act
- Relive Chefs for Equality 2019 on Social Media
Summer of Action
HRC has launched a nationwide summer of action anchored by more than 250 grassroots events from coast to coast. The theme of these events -- “Unite. Resist. Enlist.” -- reflects the goal of HRC’s summer of action: to empower and mobilize millions of equality voters to fight back against attacks that undermine the LGBTQ community.
- Thanks, @NYGovCuomo for signing the Restoration of Honor Act into law today. This is an important step in helping L… https://t.co/WEapo3BDTu... via @hrc
- In 2018, which is the most recent FBI data released, hate crimes directed at LGBTQ individuals increased by almost… https://t.co/tUrTRI9zqL... via @hrc
- .@HRC President @AlphonsoDavid welcomed nearly 50 students from across the U.S. to our annual National HBCU Leaders… https://t.co/UzY74wI4kE... via @hrc