HRC works to improve the lives of LGBTQ people worldwide by advocating for equal rights and benefits in the workplace, ensuring families are treated equally under the law, and increasing public support around the globe.
- All Children - All Families: The F Word Discussion Guide
- Bi+ Youth Report
- Celebrating Everyday Change-Makers in Child Welfare
- Corporate Equality Index Criteria 2020
- Elevate: A Fellowship Advancing Public Health Leadership for Transgender Women of Color
- HBCU Regional
- HRC Foundation’s Youth Well-Being Program
- Membership Outreach Resources
Summer of Action
HRC has launched a nationwide summer of action anchored by more than 250 grassroots events from coast to coast. The theme of these events -- “Unite. Resist. Enlist.” -- reflects the goal of HRC’s summer of action: to empower and mobilize millions of equality voters to fight back against attacks that undermine the LGBTQ community.
- Thank you to @CNN’s moderators for hosting @HRC's #PowerOfOurPride Town Hall. 📺@AndersonCooper 🗞@donlemon 🎤… https://t.co/XcecuKc5Vu... via @hrc
- An Evening to Celebrate Bisexual Awareness Week https://t.co/Oszp5RFA85... via @hrc
- As part of our #BiWeek celebrations, @HRC was proud to host a panel about bi+ visibility in the media with: 🌟… https://t.co/qxYqa6GQWQ... via @hrc