HRC works to improve the lives of LGBTQ people worldwide by advocating for equal rights and benefits in the workplace, ensuring families are treated equally under the law, and increasing public support around the globe.
- 2017 State Equality Index: View Your State’s Scorecard
- 2018 U.S. LGBTQ Paid Leave Survey
- Equal Care for Equal Lives: Previous Programs
- Gun Violence Prevention
- HIV 101: A Guide to HIV Prevention, Treatment and Care on College and University Campuses
- HRC Equidad CL: Global Workplace Equality Program
- HRC Rising Organizing Toolkits
- Join us for an evening with HRC’s Sarah McBride
Summer of Action
HRC has launched a nationwide summer of action anchored by more than 250 grassroots events from coast to coast. The theme of these events -- “Unite. Resist. Enlist.” -- reflects the goal of HRC’s summer of action: to empower and mobilize millions of equality voters to fight back against attacks that undermine the LGBTQ community.
- The @HRCGreaterNY Steering Committee is working to get out the vote for pro-equality New York State Senate candidat… https://t.co/YNIepwZGKI... via @hrc
- Join @HRC in Perkasie, PA on Friday, April 27th for a special discussion with the candidates running for Pennsylvan… https://t.co/jUTg8ze1Tn... via @hrc
- .@HRC is shining a spotlight on Mike Pence: The most powerful and least scrutinized vice president in history, who… https://t.co/YcO2ZL0r09... via @hrc