HRC works to improve the lives of LGBTQ people worldwide by advocating for equal rights and benefits in the workplace, ensuring families are treated equally under the law, and increasing public support around the globe.
- 2019 Corporate Equality Index Letter
- All Children - All Families Webinars: Keys to Success
- All Children - All Families: Organizational Statements of Support
- All Children - All Families: Tiers of Recognition
- Corporate Equality Index Criteria 2019
- HRC National Dinner: Federal Club Council Tickets
- Open To All Toolkit
- Participating in All Children - All Families
Summer of Action
HRC has launched a nationwide summer of action anchored by more than 250 grassroots events from coast to coast. The theme of these events -- “Unite. Resist. Enlist.” -- reflects the goal of HRC’s summer of action: to empower and mobilize millions of equality voters to fight back against attacks that undermine the LGBTQ community.
- “To have Ellie kind of as a beacon in our family is really helpful for making our family tighter and her community… https://t.co/U7vUZTMn7V... via @hrc
- On the same day that @BetsyDeVosED rescinded protections for transgender students last year, LGBTQ employees and al… https://t.co/3Ep48v5qRY... via @hrc
- Rainbow colors light up El Salvador’s National Palace in honor of #PrideMonth. 🇸🇻 https://t.co/GUO0RBJVqi... via @hrc