HRC works to improve the lives of LGBTQ people worldwide by advocating for equal rights and benefits in the workplace, ensuring families are treated equally under the law, and increasing public support around the globe.
- A Guide for Schools on Department of Education Guidance
- Equality Rising
- Global Innovative Advocacy Summit
- HBCU Leadership Summit: Call for Workshop Proposals
- HRC Pride Training
- How to Pass A Resolution
- On Our Own: A Survival Guide for Independent LGBTQ Youth
- Providing LGBTQ-Inclusive Care and Services At Your Pharmacy
Share Your Story
We're looking for LGBTQ Americans who are willing to share their personal experiences with discrimination.
- .@HRC's President @ChadHGriffin gave a powerful speech in support of @HillaryClinton. Check it out: https://t.co/xtPS263f5p... via @hrc
- ".@RealDonaldTrump has threatened to strip away our rights" - @HRC's @ChadHGriffin at the #DemConvention https://t.co/xtPS263f5p... via @hrc
- .@SarahEMcBride is with her- and we are too! Watch her endorsement of @HillaryClinton at the #DemConvention https://t.co/ZYMBnMnmgl... via @hrc