HRC works to improve the lives of LGBTQ people worldwide by advocating for equal rights and benefits in the workplace, ensuring families are treated equally under the law, and increasing public support around the globe.
- All Children – All Families Training Benchmark: Frequently Asked Questions
- All Children – All Families: Agency Data Collection
- Best Places to Work 2017
- Corporate Equality Index: 2017 Statements from Employers that Rated 100 Percent
- Frequently Asked Questions: Participating in ACAF
- Parents for Transgender Equality National Council
- We Are With You: Resources for the LGBTQ Community During a Time of Need
- Workplace Climate Resources
We Are With You
There is no doubt that the results of the election have shaken millions of Americans, especially LGBTQ Americans, across the country. To every LGBTQ person feeling stunned and disheartened, and questioning if they have a place in our country today, we say this: you do.
- Tom Price, Trump’s pick for @HHSGov Secretary, opposes a woman’s right to choose and voted to defund @PPFA https://t.co/BGcEToOTWu... via @hrc
- To welcome notoriously anti-#LGBTQ @Mike_Pence to DC, his new neighbors are displaying rainbow flags 🏳️🌈 https://t.co/Wyn38DN1A6... via @hrc
- .@TheMandyMoore revealed her mother & two brothers are #LGBTQ, & her family is "exactly where they should be." https://t.co/09K6vJuCRO... via @hrc