HRC works to improve the lives of LGBTQ people worldwide by advocating for equal rights and benefits in the workplace, ensuring families are treated equally under the law, and increasing public support around the globe.
- A Guide for Schools on Department of Education Guidance
- About the Series
- Equality Rising
- HRC Pride Training
- On Our Own: A Survival Guide for Independent LGBTQ Youth
- Providing LGBTQ-Inclusive Care and Services At Your Pharmacy
- Submit a Municipality to Be Rated
- Transgender-Inclusive Benefits: Colleges & Universities
Share Your Story
We're looking for LGBTQ Americans who are willing to share their personal experiences with discrimination.
- A groundbreaking report estimated that 1.4 million adults identify as #transgender. https://t.co/Wddm9LsSsv https://t.co/Wddm9LsSsv... via @hrc
- WATCH: @HRC Honors Transgender Military Service Members https://t.co/UJ8z1MnbdR... via @hrc
- RT to thank the @DeptOfDefense & our brave transgender service members on this historic day https://t.co/wGxPwQHWU2 https://t.co/wGxPwQHWU2... via @hrc