HRC works to improve the lives of LGBTQ people worldwide by advocating for equal rights and benefits in the workplace, ensuring families are treated equally under the law, and increasing public support around the globe.
- A Workplace Divided: Understanding the Climate for LGBTQ Workers Nationwide
- Coming Home to Evangelicalism and to Self
- HIV Organ Policy Equity (HOPE) Act
- Igualdad en las tribunas
- Making HIV History + A Pragmatic Guide to Confronting HIV at HBCUs
- Navigating Qualtrics
- Play to Win: Improving the Lives of LGBTQ Youth in Sports
Summer of Action
HRC has launched a nationwide summer of action anchored by more than 250 grassroots events from coast to coast. The theme of these events -- “Unite. Resist. Enlist.” -- reflects the goal of HRC’s summer of action: to empower and mobilize millions of equality voters to fight back against attacks that undermine the LGBTQ community.
- These comments by Jason Lewis are shameful and disgusting. One more reason why @HRC is mobilizing in Minnesota to e… https://t.co/v9rm6AfL3G... via @hrc
- Another court has held off desperate attempts by the Trump-Pence administration to impose their extreme anti-LGBTQ… https://t.co/Mn4RhrVtEI... via @hrc
- “@realDonaldTrump has turned a blind eye to some of the worst anti-LGBTQ atrocities that have happened anywhere aro… https://t.co/TPpFsp3yBd... via @hrc