HRC works to improve the lives of LGBTQ people worldwide by advocating for equal rights and benefits in the workplace, ensuring families are treated equally under the law, and increasing public support around the globe.
- All Children - All Families: Archived Online Learning Recordings
- All Children - All Families: Tips for Successful LGBTQ Staff Training Efforts
- American Health Care Act
- Do No Harm Act
- Fair and Equal Housing Act
- Medios: solicitud de información
- Recursos educativos: La escuela, niños y jóvenes
- Vea los videos de HRC
Summer of Action
HRC has launched a nationwide summer of action anchored by more than 250 grassroots events from coast to coast. The theme of these events -- “Unite. Resist. Enlist.” -- reflects the goal of HRC’s summer of action: to empower and mobilize millions of equality voters to fight back against attacks that undermine the LGBTQ community.
- .@HRC commends Gov. @JohnCarneyDE in advocating for inclusive learning environments for Delaware’s #LGBTQ students. https://t.co/ASP8yVC0Pd... via @hrc
- #HRCRising will activate our grassroots force of more than 3 million in virtually every state coast-to-coast.… https://t.co/kAzxVXIOUw... via @hrc
- "A friend wants me to be happy." #Transgender youth describe what it means to be a friend to the #LGBTQ community… https://t.co/X9m9Nb5jQH... via @hrc