HRC works to improve the lives of LGBTQ people worldwide by advocating for equal rights and benefits in the workplace, ensuring families are treated equally under the law, and increasing public support around the globe.
- #EqualEverywhere Call to Action
- All Children – All Families: LGBTQ Competent Referrals
- Equal Care for Equal Lives: About the Conference
- Equal Care for Equal Lives: Conference Workshops & Presenters
- Getting Expert Support and Care for Gender-Expansive Children
- HRC Equidad MX: Global Workplace Equality Program
- Safer Sex for Trans Bodies
- Supporting & Caring for Transgender Children
Share Your Story
We're looking for LGBTQ Americans who are willing to share their personal experiences with discrimination.
- .@Zutant Looking forward to seeing you at #ChefsforEquality on 10/26! Thanks for your dedication to a great night. https://t.co/t6wMQy0Hit... via @hrc
- .@meggydhoe Thanks for joining @HRC's #ChefsforEquality host committee & for your efforts toward a great night! https://t.co/1dSzSdenXb... via @hrc
- .@Sara422 Thank you for serving on the #ChefsforEquality host committee! Can't wait to see you on Oct. 26. https://t.co/YIcqi3VaRY... via @hrc