HRC works to improve the lives of LGBTQ people worldwide by advocating for equal rights and benefits in the workplace, ensuring families are treated equally under the law, and increasing public support around the globe.
- All Children - All Families: Serving Transgender & Non-Binary Foster & Adoptive Parents
- Best Places to Work 2018
- Corporate Equality Index: 2018 Statements from Employers Rated in the CEI
- Corporate Equality Index: 2018 Statements from Employers That Rated 100 Percent
- Dream Act
- Faces of Workplace Equality
- MEI 2017: See Your City’s Score
- National “I Am Jazz” Day of Reading: Find an Event in Your Community
Summer of Action
HRC has launched a nationwide summer of action anchored by more than 250 grassroots events from coast to coast. The theme of these events -- “Unite. Resist. Enlist.” -- reflects the goal of HRC’s summer of action: to empower and mobilize millions of equality voters to fight back against attacks that undermine the LGBTQ community.
- We expect another 12 months of shameful attacks on #LGBTQ equality next year. Together, we can unite, fight and w… https://t.co/VXIfF6aDKw... via @hrc
- Doug Jones’ victory in Alabama was made possible by the overwhelming & unprecedented grassroots resistance against… https://t.co/6Bflqs6oJi... via @hrc
- Five years ago, gun violence took the lives of 26 innocent people at #SandyHook Elementary. @HRC, along with gun sa… https://t.co/Wcbze6gO6R... via @hrc