HRC works to improve the lives of LGBTQ people worldwide by advocating for equal rights and benefits in the workplace, ensuring families are treated equally under the law, and increasing public support around the globe.
- #EqualEverywhere Call to Action
- All Children - All Families: Family Recruitment
- All Children – All Families: LGBTQ Competent Referrals
- Equal Care for Equal Lives: About the Conference
- Equal Care for Equal Lives: Conference Workshops & Presenters
- HRC Equidad MX: Global Workplace Equality Program
- Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Family
- Safer Sex for Trans Bodies
Share Your Story
We're looking for LGBTQ Americans who are willing to share their personal experiences with discrimination.
- ICYMI: @ChadHGriffin joined @GabbyGiffords, @ShuttleCDRKelly, Pulse survivors & others for #VocalMajority Kickoff! https://t.co/UGL7MF1MFi... via @hrc
- Happy #NationalVoterRegistrationDay! Register to vote with @HRC today at https://t.co/qylBC7pPYk. #turnOUT... via @hrc
- Always on-the-go? Get #election updates sent to your phone! Text VOTE2016 to 30644 on your mobile phone #turnOUT https://t.co/IgjGeuZ7x5... via @hrc