HRC works to improve the lives of LGBTQ people worldwide by advocating for equal rights and benefits in the workplace, ensuring families are treated equally under the law, and increasing public support around the globe.
- 2016 State Equality Index: View Your State’s Scorecard
- Best Places to Work 2017
- Corporate Equality Index: 2017 Statements from Employers that Rated 100 Percent
- Parents for Transgender Equality National Council
- Statements from Employers Rated in the 2017 CEI Report
- The Faces of Workplace Equality
- We Are With You: Resources for the LGBTQ Community During a Time of Need
- Workplace Climate Resources
We Are With You
There is no doubt that the results of the election have shaken millions of Americans, especially LGBTQ Americans, across the country. To every LGBTQ person feeling stunned and disheartened, and questioning if they have a place in our country today, we say this: you do.
- ICYMI: @HRC released the results of a new, groundbreaking post-election survey of more than 50,000 young people. https://t.co/npJnjX7f3o... via @hrc
- .@HRC members and volunteers gathered in Texas to join the #WomensMarch on Austin. #MarchOnAustin https://t.co/Q7N5LYDGNS... via @hrc
- Will Betsy DeVos, Trump's pick for Ed Sec, commit to protecting #LGBTQ youth? Will she keep trans student guidance? https://t.co/tL6vvfe9XA... via @hrc