HRC works to improve the lives of LGBTQ people worldwide by advocating for equal rights and benefits in the workplace, ensuring families are treated equally under the law, and increasing public support around the globe.
- All Children - All Families: Serving Transgender & Non-Binary Foster & Adoptive Parents
- Best Places to Work 2018
- Corporate Equality Index: 2018 Statements from Employers Rated in the CEI
- Corporate Equality Index: 2018 Statements from Employers That Rated 100 Percent
- Dream Act
- Faces of Workplace Equality
- Influencers and Celebrities Come Out for Equality in 2017
- MEI 2017: See Your City’s Score
Summer of Action
HRC has launched a nationwide summer of action anchored by more than 250 grassroots events from coast to coast. The theme of these events -- “Unite. Resist. Enlist.” -- reflects the goal of HRC’s summer of action: to empower and mobilize millions of equality voters to fight back against attacks that undermine the LGBTQ community.
- .@HRC en Español habla con @UnivisionAZ sobre nuestro Índice de Igualdad Corporativa #CEI2018. Alejandra Santamaria… https://t.co/KS7Fa11OoM... via @hrc
- .@HRC is proud to stand with active duty #transgender service members and willing recruits as an organizational co-… https://t.co/vDhVLS8Qi6... via @hrc
- Today @LambdaLegal & @OutServeSLDN presented oral arguments in the case urging a halt on the implementation of the… https://t.co/eJxexmDKdH... via @hrc