HRC works to improve the lives of LGBTQ people worldwide by advocating for equal rights and benefits in the workplace, ensuring families are treated equally under the law, and increasing public support around the globe.
- All Children - All Families: Beginner’s Guide to LGBTQ Inclusion
- All Children - All Families: LGBTQ Affirming Homestudy Questions
- All Children - All Families: Responding to Harmful Misconceptions About LGBTQ People
- Corporate Equality Index 2019: Criteria Updates
- El impacto del VIH en la comunidad LGBTQ
- El “salir del clóset” para hispanos
- La cobertura periodística sobre personas transgénero
- Why Johns Hopkins Hospital Received the 25 point deduction in the HEI
We Are With You
There is no doubt that the results of the election have shaken millions of Americans, especially LGBTQ Americans, across the country. To every LGBTQ person feeling stunned and disheartened, and questioning if they have a place in our country today, we say this: you do.