HRC works to improve the lives of LGBTQ people worldwide by advocating for equal rights and benefits in the workplace, ensuring families are treated equally under the law, and increasing public support around the globe.
- All Children – All Families Training Benchmark: Frequently Asked Questions
- All Children – All Families: Agency Data Collection
- Celebrities Come Out for Equality in 2016
- Frequently Asked Questions: Participating in ACAF
- Gender Identity and Gender Expression Workplace Review
- Getting Expert Support and Care for Gender-Expansive Children
- MEI 2016: See Your City’s Score
- Supporting & Caring for Transgender Children
Share Your Story
We're looking for LGBTQ Americans who are willing to share their personal experiences with discrimination.
- Join @HRC on the right side of history and vote for @HillaryClinton and pro-#LGBTQ candidates. Early voting has sta… https://t.co/ijzD3MZBLa... via @hrc
- North Carolina has lost at least $698 million because of @PatMcCroryNC's discriminatory and hateful anti-LGBTQ law.… https://t.co/tWT6DSusuN... via @hrc
- MUST WATCH: New @SecretDeodorant ad shows a trans woman steeling herself to leave the anonymity of a bathroom stall… https://t.co/xbC2LFg6jw... via @hrc