HRC works to improve the lives of LGBTQ people worldwide by advocating for equal rights and benefits in the workplace, ensuring families are treated equally under the law, and increasing public support around the globe.
- All Children - All Families: Family Recruitment
- All Children - All Families: Online Learning Offerings
- All Children - All Families: Staff Advocates
- All Children - All Families: Training Interest Form
- Customer Non-Discrimination Act
- Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Family
- Safer Sex for Trans Bodies
- Vote Equality Workshops
Share Your Story
We're looking for LGBTQ Americans who are willing to share their personal experiences with discrimination.
- ICYMI: New @USDOL regulations protect #LGBTQ people from discrimination in the workplace. https://t.co/Kx4fAusk3x... via @hrc
- Wednesday, September 7th @HRC will host an event with @JimObergefell on his newly released book, #LoveWins. Join us! https://t.co/j24ohFs3FY... via @hrc
- Join @HRC tomorrow at the @Rally4Refugees to #StandForHumanity. See you at the Washington Monument! https://t.co/xIP7h2XeBQ... via @hrc