HRC works to improve the lives of LGBTQ people worldwide by advocating for equal rights and benefits in the workplace, ensuring families are treated equally under the law, and increasing public support around the globe.
- 2017 HIV 360° Fellows
- All Children - All Families: Responding to Harmful Misconceptions About LGBTQ People
- Corporate Equality Index 2019: Criteria Updates
- Entendiendo a la comunidad transgénero
- Estamos con usted: recursos para la comunidad LGBTQ en tiempos de necesidad
- International Transgender Day of Visibility
- Preguntas frecuentes sobre el tema transgénero
- Why Johns Hopkins Hospital Received the 25 point deduction in the HEI
We Are With You
There is no doubt that the results of the election have shaken millions of Americans, especially LGBTQ Americans, across the country. To every LGBTQ person feeling stunned and disheartened, and questioning if they have a place in our country today, we say this: you do.
- This week, @HRC marks the 20th anniversary of Ellen DeGeneres (@TheEllenShow) coming out #tbt https://t.co/xy1LPu3xDC... via @hrc
- We will continue to stand on the right side of history, even when things look dark. That’s when our work matters mo… https://t.co/p3dCuA6rTW... via @hrc
- .@HRC commends @MarkPocan @PattyMurray @TammyBaldwin for standing against bullying & supporting #LGBTQ young people https://t.co/4Qj6Eo3N2V... via @hrc