HRC works to improve the lives of LGBT Americans by advocating for equal rights and benefits in the workplace, ensuring families are treated equally under the law, and increasing public support among all Americans.
- Addressing Anti-Transgender Violence: Exploring Realities, Challenges and Solutions for Policymaker
- Best Places to Work 2016
- Corporate Equality Index: 2016 Statements from Employers that Rated 100 Percent
- Corporate Equality Index: Raising the Bar for Workplace Equality
- First Amendment Defense Act
- Past Webinars
- Statements from Employers Rated in the 2016 CEI Report
- Topics Calendar
Share Your Story
We're looking for LGBT Americans who are willing to share their personal experiences with discrimination.
- Today, we remember #LGBT hero Harvey Milk. https://t.co/Ursjg08yCQ @HRC https://t.co/Ursjg08yCQ... via @hrc
- #BlackFriday today, give back on #GivingTuesday with @HRC Foundation! https://t.co/FrYSkUpBrA... via @hrc
- Where were you when #MarriageEquality won at the Supreme Court? Always remember w/ @HRC https://t.co/YhOTwHl86a https://t.co/YhOTwHl86a... via @hrc