HRC works to improve the lives of LGBTQ people worldwide by advocating for equal rights and benefits in the workplace, ensuring families are treated equally under the law, and increasing public support around the globe.
- 2019 Corporate Equality Index Webinars
- All Children - All Families Webinars: Caregiver Track
- All Children - All Families Webinars: Core Curriculum Track
- All Children - All Families Webinars: LGBTQ Parent Track
- All Children - All Families Webinars: LGBTQ Youth Track
- All Children - All Families Webinars: Leadership Track
- All Children - All Families: Group Technical Assistance
- Request To Participate in All Children - All Families
Summer of Action
HRC has launched a nationwide summer of action anchored by more than 250 grassroots events from coast to coast. The theme of these events -- “Unite. Resist. Enlist.” -- reflects the goal of HRC’s summer of action: to empower and mobilize millions of equality voters to fight back against attacks that undermine the LGBTQ community.
- VICTORY: federal court reaffirms Title IX protections for #transgender students. No student should feel unsafe at s… https://t.co/0wIzfcsdii... via @hrc
- “My experience as a former foster child, political refugee & a queer Black Muslim has allowed me to bring such a un… https://t.co/fZxb38247J... via @hrc