HRC works to improve the lives of LGBTQ people worldwide by advocating for equal rights and benefits in the workplace, ensuring families are treated equally under the law, and increasing public support around the globe.
- All Children – All Families Training Benchmark: Frequently Asked Questions
- All Children – All Families: LGBTQ Competent Referrals
- Celebrities Come Out for Equality in 2016
- Frequently Asked Questions: Participating in ACAF
- Gender Identity and Gender Expression Workplace Review
- Getting Expert Support and Care for Gender-Expansive Children
- MEI 2016: See Your City’s Score
- Supporting & Caring for Transgender Children
Share Your Story
We're looking for LGBTQ Americans who are willing to share their personal experiences with discrimination.