Help us Mobilize Equality Voters at Events Near You
Reno, NV-- Thursday, Sept 27
A Night Out For Equality
Las Vegas, NV--Every Tuesday/Thursday
Reno, NV--Every Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday
Carson City, NV--Wednesdays
- Jacky Rosen of Nevada for Congress (Senate)
- Dina Titus of Nevada for Congress (NV-01)
- Susie Lee of Nevada for Congress (NV-03)
- Steven Horsford for Congress (NV-04)
Statewide and State Legislature Endorsments
- Steve Sisolak for Nevada Governor
- Kate Marshall for Lt. Governor
- Aaron Ford for Nevada Attorney General
- Nelson Araujo for Nevada Secretary of State
- State Legislative Endorsements
As part of HRC Rising, HRC’s bold, proactive grassroots expansion, HRC is making an especially strong, early push to organize in Nevada against the Trump-Pence agenda and support pro-equality candidates in coming elections. Learn more here.
HRC’s new report, A Path To Victory In 2018: The Power Of The Equality Voter, illustrates the growing political power of the LGBTQ movement and HRC’s groundbreaking work to mobilize millions of “Equality Voters” in the 2018 elections
Human Rights Campaign fights for LGBTQ equality in Nevada alongside state and local groups and lawmakers. Find out more about what HRC is doing for LGBTQ equality in Nevada and how you can get involved with the Las Vegas community.
The existing patchwork of legal protections for LGBTQ people in the United States leaves millions subject to uncertainty and potential discrimination. That’s why the Human Rights Campaign is continuing the fight on the local, state and federal levels for full LGBTQ equality.