Help us Mobilize Pro-Equality Voters in Nevada
Henderson, NV--July 25
Film Screening of "El Canto De Colibri"
Reno, NV--July 27
Pride Happy Hour
Reno, NV July 29
Equality Action Training
Las Vegas, NV--Every Tuesday/Thursday
- HRC Announces Historic Slate of Pro-Equality Endorsements in Nevada State Legislature
- Susie Lee of Nevada for Congress
- Steven Horsford for Congress
- Jacky Rosen of Nevada for U.S. Senate
- Steve Sisolak for Nevada Governor
- Aaron Ford for Nevada Attorney General
- Kate Marshall for Lt. Governor
- Nelson Araujo for Nevada Secretary of State
As part of HRC Rising, HRC’s bold, proactive grassroots expansion, HRC is making an especially strong, early push to organize in Nevada against the Trump-Pence agenda and support pro-equality candidates in coming elections. Learn more here.
HRC’s new report, A Path To Victory In 2018: The Power Of The Equality Voter, illustrates the growing political power of the LGBTQ movement and HRC’s groundbreaking work to mobilize millions of “Equality Voters” in the 2018 elections
Human Rights Campaign fights for LGBTQ equality in Nevada alongside state and local groups and lawmakers. Find out more about what HRC is doing for LGBTQ equality in Nevada and how you can get involved with the Las Vegas community.
The existing patchwork of legal protections for LGBTQ people in the United States leaves millions subject to uncertainty and potential discrimination. That’s why the Human Rights Campaign is continuing the fight on the local, state and federal levels for full LGBTQ equality.