Help us Mobilize Pro-Equality Voters in Michigan
- Debbie Stabenow for Congress (Senate)
- Dan Kildee for Congress (MI-05)
- Gretchen Driskell for Congress (MI-07)
- Elissa Slotkin for Congress (MI-08)
- Deb Dingell for Congress (MI-12)
- Brenda Lawrence for Congress (MI-14)
Statewide and State Legislature Endorsments
- Gretchen Whitmer for Michigan Governor
- Garlin Gilchrist II for Michigan Lt. Governor
- Jeremy Moss for Michigan State Senate
- Jennifer Suidan Michigan State House
- Michigan State Legislature Endorsments
As part of HRC Rising, HRC’s bold, proactive grassroots expansion, HRC is making an especially strong, early push to organize in Michigan against the Trump-Pence agenda and support pro-equality candidates in coming elections. Learn more here.
HRC’s new report, A Path To Victory In 2018: The Power Of The Equality Voter, illustrates the growing political power of the LGBTQ movement and HRC’s groundbreaking work to mobilize millions of “Equality Voters” in the 2018 elections.
Human Rights Campaign fights for LGBTQ equality in Michigan alongside state and local groups and lawmakers. Find out more about what HRC is doing for LGBTQ equality in Michigan and how you can get involved.
The existing patchwork of legal protections for LGBTQ people in the United States leaves millions subject to uncertainty and potential discrimination. That’s why the Human Rights Campaign is continuing the fight on the local, state and federal levels for full LGBTQ equality.