Pro-Equality Elected Leaders
- Sen. Debbie Stabenow (U.S. Senate)
- Sen. Gary Peters (U.S. Senate)
- Rep. Dan Kildee (MI-05)
- Rep. Elissa Slotkin (MI-08)
- Rep. Andy Levin (MI-09)
- Rep. Haley Stevens (MI-11)
- Rep. Debbie Dingell (MI-12)
- Rep. Rashida Tlaib
- Rep. Brenda Lawerence (MI-14)
- Gretchen Whitmer (Gov)
- Garlin Gilchrist (Lt. Gov)
- Dana Nessel (Attonery General)
- Jocelyn Benson (Secretary of State)
Human Rights Campaign fights for LGBTQ equality in Michigan alongside state and local groups and lawmakers. Find out more about what HRC is doing for LGBTQ equality in Michigan and how you can get involved.
The existing patchwork of legal protections for LGBTQ people in the United States leaves millions subject to uncertainty and potential discrimination. That’s why the Human Rights Campaign is continuing the fight on the local, state and federal levels for full LGBTQ equality.