2020 HRC-Endorsed Candidates
- Speaker of the House Rep. Nancy Pelosi for Reelection (CA-12)
- San Diego Council President Georgette Gomez for U.S. House of Representatives (CA-53)
- Assemblywoman Christy Smith for U.S. House of Representatives (CA-25)
- Rep. Josh Harder for Reelection (CA-10)
- Rep. TJ Cox for Reelection (CA-21)
- Rep. Gil Cisneros for Reelection (CA-39)
- Rep. Mark Takano for Reelection (CA-41)
- Rep. Katie Porter for Reelection (CA-45)
- Rep. Harley Rouda for Reelection (CA-48)
- Rep. Mike Levin for Reelection (CA-49)
HRC fights for LGBTQ equality across California alongside state and local groups and lawmakers. Find out more about HRC's work toward LGBTQ equality in California and how you can get involved with the any of the four local communities. Click here to read more about LGBTQ-related news in California.
The existing patchwork of legal protections for LGBTQ people in the United States leaves millions subject to uncertainty and potential discrimination. That’s why the Human Rights Campaign is continuing the fight on the local, state and federal levels for full LGBTQ equality.
If you are a reporter seeking up to the minute information about measures in California, please email email@example.com and/or subscribe to our daily tipsheet.