The Human Rights Campaign is America's largest civil rights organization working to achieve LGBTQ+ equality. By inspiring and engaging individuals and communities, HRC strives to end discrimination against LGBTQ+ people and realize a world that achieves fundamental fairness and equality for all.
The Human Rights Campaign envisions a world where lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer people are ensured equality and embraced as full members of society at home, at work and in every community.
We strongly encourage people of color, transgender and non-binary people to apply. HRC is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone, including non-LGBTQ+ people, to join our team.
● Digitize, catalogue and maintain HRC’s video archive
● Assist in finding footage for HRC videos
● Caption and reformat videos for multiple social platforms
● Assist in video and audio production and post-production
● Background/experience with video/editing
● Experience/knowledge in non-linear video editing
● Experience/knowledge in shooting with professional video camera
● Knowledge of Adobe Premiere
● Quick to learn new processes and editing skills
● Demonstrated interest in LGBTQ+ issues
● Receive education on LGBTQ+ and civil rights issues
● Obtain a better understanding of politics
● Learn the ins and outs of a non-profit
● Accessible networking opportunities
● Resume, cover letter and writing samples should be presented in Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) format
For any other questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
Due to high volume of applications we receive, we may not be able to respond in a timely manner about individual application inquires.