Historically Black Colleges and Universities
HRCF’s historically Black colleges and universities (HBCU) program empowers LGBT HBCU students to be change-agents on their campus and lead resourcefully through the intersections of race, religion, gender identity, class and sexual orientation.
About the HBCU Project
About the HBCU ProjectLearn more about HRC's HBCU Project and how you can apply to the Leadership and Career Summit here in Washington, D.C.
- Coming Out Guide for African Americans
- Establishing an Allies/SafeZone Program
- GenEQ Guide to Entering the Workforce
- Request a copy of Facilitating Campus Climates of Pluralism, Inclusivity and Progressive Change at HBCUs
- Watch video of the “Generation Equality: Entering the Workforce” panel from HRC's 2013 HBCU Leadership and Career Summit
Campus & Young Adult
Campus & Young AdultAs young people push to attain the goals of the queer community on their campuses, HRC is working to provide tools, facilitate connections with other LGBT student activists across the country and empower youth to fight for LGBT equality on campus and beyond.Learn more