HRC Federal Club
Become a Leading Part of History – Join Federal Club Now!
Federal Club starts at just $100 and above a month. By joining and paying monthly as a sustaining member, your ongoing pledge is a cost-effective way to contribute to HRC. Your long-term investment ensures HRC has the resources for its legislative and advocacy work. Federal Club membership ranges from $1,200-$4,999.
Make a powerful, personal statement in the fight for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer equal rights!
The Benefits of HRC Federal Club Membership
- Two exclusive member-only priced tickets to your local HRC Gala Dinner and most* Galas across the country - this benefit can only be used by Federal Club members with a current, up-to-date pledge. Tickets are not transferrable. *The following galas are excluded: National Dinner (DC), Dallas Black Tie, New York Gala and Los Angeles Gala.
- Leading Equality, a quarterly newsletter, which provides an insider look at HRC's work and prepared exclusively for Federal Club members.
- Invitations to exclusive area leadership briefings, social events and activities with other HRC Federal Club members and leaders.
- Recognition through a Federal Club Lapel Pin and the listing of your name in HRC Publications and your local Gala Dinner Program based on your level of support.
HRC Federal Club Membership Levels
Congressional Circle Plus ($2,400 - $4,999)
Congressional Circle ($1,200 - $2,399)
The Human Rights Campaign’s Federal Club Team
If you have any questions about the HRC Federal Club program or would like to make your gift over the phone, please feel free to contact a member of the HRC Federal Club team.
- Casey Whiting, Director, Federal Club | Communities: Dallas/Ft. Worth, Greater New York, Greater Washington DC
- Wendy Reed, Deputy Director of Federal Club Operations
- Sandi Van Dolson, Associate Director, Federal Club | Communities: Atlanta, Houston, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, NC - Charlotte, NC - Triangle Area, Orange County/Long Beach/Palm Springs, San Francisco, St. Louis, Utah
- Kaitlin Lawson, Federal Club Membership Manager
- Itay Balely, Community Manager, Federal Club | Communities: Austin, Chicago, Nashville, New England, New Orleans, Orlando, Philadelphia, Project One America, San Antonio, South Florida
- Alex Kaye, Community Manager, Federal Club | Communities: Arizona, Cleveland, Colorado, Columbus, Greater Cincinnati, San Diego, Seattle, Twin Cities, Portland
- Update your contact information
- Update your credit card
- Add your spouse/partner
- Remove your spouse/partner
- Update monthly pledge amount