We require students to receive college credit to participate in our Fall 2021 internship program. This is a remote, unpaid internship.
Interns for Equality
- Play an active role in the nation's largest LGBTQ equality organization
- Gain valuable professional skills while developing your voice as an LGBTQ advocate and leader.
- Find your role in program areas, ranging from political to development, communications to education.
- Connect with some of the foremost LGBTQ and allied leaders through educational brown bag seminars and other events.
Internship Semester Schedule
We offer fall, spring and summer internships in Washington, DC. General timelines are listed below. Each of the three internship semesters corresponds to the most widely-used academic calendar for college and university students, however; we are able to work with those on quarterly systems as well.
- Fall: Application now live. We are accepting applications on a rolling basis!
Checkout our Available Internship opportunities!
- Spring: Application now closed. Internship application will be available in September 2021.
- Summer: Application now closed. Internship application will be available in February 2022.
Submit your email address and we will notify you when the next semester's application is available.