HRC Federal Club Council
"On behalf of the HRC family, I would like to welcome you to the Federal Club Council page. The Human Rights Campaign Foundation fuels our important political work and empowers a wide variety of programs in educational outreach, informational services, and community events in our pursuit of fundamental fairness and equality for all. Make a powerful, personal statement in the fight for LGBT equal rights. Your support allows us to change hearts and minds across the country, so join or recommit to the Federal Club Council today!
— Tim Bahr, Director Federal Club Council
- Personal Liaison - Assigned major gifts officers will not only assist you in questions and concerns; but they will also update you on HRC and its work.
- Exclusive Conference - Invitation to the HRC Leadership Summit which is an exclusive 2–day conference of in-depth political and foundation briefings led by key-Congress members, HRC staff, and Washington insiders
- Special Invitations - Special invitations to Events and Programs from political briefings to social engagements held in your community.
- Gala Tickets - Receive special benefit tickets (or discounted ticket prices) to both your local dinner and the national dinner in Washington D.C. *(Please note that the Federal Club Council benefit complimentary gala tickets are non-transferrable.)*
- Recognition - Recognition through a Federal Club Lapel Pin and the listing of your name in HRC Publications and Dinner Programs based on your level of support.
- Tax Deduction - Any gift given to the HRC Foundation is tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.
Federal Club Council Levels
- Senate Council ($10,000-$14,999)
- Capitol Council ($15,000-$24,999)
- Ambassador’s Council ($25,000-$49,999)
- Speaker’s Council ($50,000-$99,999)
- President’s Council ($100,000 – $249,999)
- President’s Cabinet ($250,000 and above)
JOIN or RENEW Today!
If you have any questions about the Federal Club Council, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.