Help us Mobilize Pro-Equality Voters in Ohio
Cleveland, OH--July 30
Equality Action Training
- HRC Endorses Sen. Sherrod Brown for U.S. Senate
- HRC Endorses Aftab Pureval for U.S. Congress
- HRC Endorses Joyce Beatty for U.S. Congress
- HRC Endorses Marcy Kaptur for U.S. Congress
- HRC Endorses Tim Ryan for for U.S. Congress
- HRC Endorses Betsy Rader for U.S. Congress
- HRC Endorses Rick Neal for U.S. Congress
- HRC Endorses Danny O'Connor for U.S Congress
- HRC Endorses Rich Cordray for Governor
- HRC Endorses Rep. Nickie J. Antonio for Ohio State Senate
- HRC Endorses Steve Dettelbach for Ohio Attorney General
As part of HRC Rising, HRC’s bold, proactive grassroots expansion, HRC is making an especially strong, early push to organize in Ohio against the Trump-Pence agenda and support pro-equality candidates in coming elections. Learn more here.
On January 31, HRC was proud to attend the hearing for the Ohio Fairness Act, a non-discrimination bill that would protect LGBTQ people in Ohio in the areas of housing, employment and public accommodations. Read more about Ohioans who testified.
HRC’s new report, A Path To Victory In 2018: The Power Of The Equality Voter, illustrates the growing political power of the LGBTQ movement and HRC’s groundbreaking work to mobilize millions of “Equality Voters” in the 2018 elections.
Human Rights Campaign fights for LGBTQ equality in Ohio alongside state and local groups and lawmakers. Find out more about what HRC is doing for LGBTQ equality in Ohio and how you can get involved with the local communities in Cleveland, Columbus and Greater Cincinnati.
The existing patchwork of legal protections for LGBTQ people in the United States leaves millions subject to uncertainty and potential discrimination. That’s why the Human Rights Campaign is continuing the fight on the local, state and federal levels for full LGBTQ equality.