HBCU Alumni Network: PRIDE
Providing A Releveant, Inclusive, Diverse Exchange
The HBCU LGBTQ Alumni Network was created to foster and strengthen the bond between Historically Black Colleges and Universities alumni who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and allies with their respective alma maters and the Human Rights Campaign. This network will cultivate interest in and support for the HRCF’s HBCU Program and LGBTQ inclusion amongst HBCUs. This is also a space for alumni to connect, activate, and collaborate on issues that are common and relevant to us.
- Join the strong force of committed activist and supporters as members of the Human Rights Campaign.
- Become active within respective alumni associations.
- Build connections among HBCU LGBTQ alumni.
- Increase visibility of HBCU LGBTQ alumni and their contributions to society.
- Advocate for LGBTQ issues to your respective university administration.
- Regional Events (Social, Profressional, and Service)
- Opportunities to volunteer and support HRCF's HBCU Program initiatives, with an emphasis on the HBCU Leadership Summit: Leading In Truth
- Political and grassroots organizing mobilizations
- Quarterly Newsletters