Global Partnerships in Pride
HRC’s Global Partnerships in Pride program seeks to foster innovation, raise the visibility of LGBTQ communities where appropriate, maximize positive impact for LGBTQ advocates, and demonstrate international solidarity. We encourage applications from organizations representing diverse regions, issue/expertise areas, and constituencies in the LGBTQ community served by the applying organizations.
HRC Global will support pride events and related events (including IDAHOTB) in up to five countries in 2019 through our Global Partnerships in Pride program. This program is only open to current and former HRC Global Innovators and HRC Global Fellows.
A Global Partnership in Pride includes the following:
- Financial support of up to $1,500
- In-kind support of HRC flags, t-shirts and other products
- Partnering with HRC to promote your pride event as appropriate
Click here to apply for the Global Partnerships in Pride program in 2019. Applications are due on the following dates:
- May 15 if your event is on or before July 15
- June 15 if your event is on or before October 30
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more about Global Partnerships in Pride:
- HRC Sponsors Pride Event to Launch New LGBTQ Organization in Peru
- HRC patrocina evento de Orgullo por el lanzamiento de organización LGBTQ en Perú
- HRC Sponsors Pride Celebration in El Salvador
- HRC patrocina celebración del Orgullo en El Salvador
- Advocacy Groups in India Dances for Visibility and Equal Rights