Global Partnerships in Pride
HRC’s Global Partnerships in Pride program seeks to foster innovation, raise the visibility of LGBTQ communities where appropriate, maximize positive impact for LGBTQ advocates, and demonstrate international solidarity. We encourage applications from organizations representing diverse regions, issue/expertise areas, and constituencies in the LGBTQ community served by the applying organizations.
HRC Global will support pride events and related events (including IDAHOTB) in up to five countries in 2019 through our Global Partnerships in Pride program. This program is only open to current and former HRC Global Innovators and HRC Global Fellows.
A Global Partnership in Pride includes the following:
- Financial support of up to $1,500
- In-kind support of HRC flags, t-shirts and other products
- Partnering with HRC to promote your pride event as appropriate
Please check back in early 2020 for applications for our fourth year of Global Partnerships in Pride.
Read more about Global Partnerships in Pride:
This year @HRC’s Global Partnerships in #Pride Program is proud to support LGBTQ communities in:— Human Rights Campaign (@HRC) August 26, 2019
���� Sri Lanka
.@HRC is proud to partner with Track T to celebrate the first-ever trans pride in Lahore, Pakistan.— Human Rights Campaign (@HRC) January 7, 2019
Read more about how the second year of HRC’s Global Partnerships in Pride supported #LGBTQ visibility around the world. ����️������https://t.co/wQIp4V4aKn pic.twitter.com/Z8nBD12SF0
This year @HRC’s Global Partnerships in #Pride program is proud to support #LGBTQ communities in:— Human Rights Campaign (@HRC) July 1, 2018
- HRC Sponsors Pride Event to Launch New LGBTQ Organization in Peru
- HRC patrocina evento de Orgullo por el lanzamiento de organización LGBTQ en Perú
- HRC Sponsors Pride Celebration in El Salvador
- HRC patrocina celebración del Orgullo en El Salvador
- Advocacy Groups in India Dances for Visibility and Equal Rights