It is in the best interests of children that all qualified adults who have the room in their hearts and homes to adopt a child are permitted to do so, and are treated fairly in the process. Every day, more and more LGBT people are adopting children who need a good and loving home, and you could be one of them.
Related Blog Posts View More
- New Pew Poll: 61% of Young Republicans Support Marriage Equality
March 10, 2014
- HRC Foundation’s All Children – All Families Program Nominated for CLASSY Award
March 06, 2014
- UT Austin Denounces Mark Regnerus’ Anti-Gay Study
March 04, 2014
- Mark Regnerus Takes the Stand in Michigan Marriage Equality Trial
March 03, 2014
- Video: How Brian Brown and other extremists are harming LGBT Russians
February 20, 2014
Meet other supporters while advancing LGBT equality. Attend an event today!
We want to hear from you! Tell us how the fight for equality touches your life.
Campaign: Raise Your Voice
Your participation in HRC’s survey of the LGBT community can make a real difference.Take Survey Now
Campaign: Transgender FAQ
What does 'gender identity' mean? How do I know which pronouns to use?Learn More
- The HRC Story
- Breaking News
- Hot Topics
- Support HRC