Request Staff Training Credit
Healthcare facilities that are participating must request credit for trainings, other than The CAL or the National LGBT Health Education Center. Information about trainings completed through the CAL or the National LGBT Health Education Center will be provided directly to the HEI team by our learning partners.
You need to request credit for:
- Any approved trainings that staff at your facility views as a group.
- Includes group viewings of any of the approved trainings from The CAL, the National LGBT Health Education Center, and the VHA, and any external in-person group trainings (that have been pre-approved by the HEI).
- You must submit a sign-in sheet(s) with the names and signatures of all of the participants for whom you are requesting credit hours. Add these sign-in sheets to your Training Request Form. If you need to submit sign-in sheets for multiple facilities, please complete a separate submission form for each Facility/Facility ID.
- Any external trainings (that have been pre-approved by the HEI) that are implemented through a healthcare facility's internal Learning Management System (LMS) system.
- If the training is completed through your internal LMS system you should submit a report from that system instead of sign in sheets.
- All VHA pre-approved trainings. While these trainings have been pre-approved, the VHA does not provide the HEI with data on who completes the trainings, this information must be obtained through a copy CME/CEU certificates or generated through a report from TMS of completions and submitted using the online form.
- Any other external trainings on LGBTQ health that provide CME/CEU credit.
- Any SAGECare trainings completed.
Training Credit Request Form
The Training Credit Request Form must be submitted by an official representative of the facility—ideally, the official HEI submitter for a facility will submit this form. The form will require you to upload validation of training completion such as sign in sheets, LMS attendance reports, or copies of CME/CEU certificates.