HRC works to improve the lives of LGBTQ people worldwide by advocating for equal rights and benefits in the workplace, ensuring families are treated equally under the law, and increasing public support around the globe.
- ACTIVATE: Building the Capacity of Leaders on the Frontlines
- Connecting Communities: A National LGBTQ Liaison Summit
- Equalitalks: Delivering on the Promise of Equity and Inclusion
- Protest + Vote = Change
- Queer to Stay: An LGBTQ+ Business Preservation Initative
- The Economic Impact of COVID-19 on Black LGBTQ People
- Zoom With Pride Using Our Digital Backgrounds
Summer of Action
HRC has launched a nationwide summer of action anchored by more than 250 grassroots events from coast to coast. The theme of these events -- “Unite. Resist. Enlist.” -- reflects the goal of HRC’s summer of action: to empower and mobilize millions of equality voters to fight back against attacks that undermine the LGBTQ community.
- The ongoing #COVID19 pandemic has added to the hurdles many LGBTQ youth already experience, including disproportion… https://t.co/0hppqohhQE... via @hrc
- We’re asking for more police accountability, not less. We’re asking for safer communities, not more dangerous ones… https://t.co/ORDq5gyCX5... via @hrc