HRC works to improve the lives of LGBTQ people worldwide by advocating for equal rights and benefits in the workplace, ensuring families are treated equally under the law, and increasing public support around the globe.
- 2018 State Equality Index: View Your State’s Scorecard
- Black and African American LGBTQ Youth Report
- Coming Out as Bisexual to Your Doctor
- Equality Convention and Lobby Day FAQ
- HBCU Alumni Network: PRIDE
- HBCU Diversity and Inclusion Training
- HIV & HBCUs
- HRC’s Brief Guide to Getting Bisexual Coverage Right
Summer of Action
HRC has launched a nationwide summer of action anchored by more than 250 grassroots events from coast to coast. The theme of these events -- “Unite. Resist. Enlist.” -- reflects the goal of HRC’s summer of action: to empower and mobilize millions of equality voters to fight back against attacks that undermine the LGBTQ community.
- In the 2018 election, 7M+ LGBTQ voters cast ballots, making the difference in key states coast-to-coast. @HRC is p… https://t.co/NKHEdSZEVz... via @hrc
- “The #EqualityAct is not a cure all that will end discrimination in America, but what it will do is end legal discr… https://t.co/kX7izmawRJ... via @hrc