HRC works to improve the lives of LGBTQ people worldwide by advocating for equal rights and benefits in the workplace, ensuring families are treated equally under the law, and increasing public support around the globe.
- A National Epidemic: Fatal Anti-Transgender Violence in the United States in 2019
- Global Advocacy
- Hindi-Translated Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders Coming Out Resource
- Influencers and Celebrities Come Out for Equality in 2019
- Join HRC and Showtime® for an L Word® Watch Party!
- MEI 2019: See Your City’s Score
- Parent Sign On: Letter to Ted Cruz
- Relive Chefs for Equality 2019 on Social Media
Summer of Action
HRC has launched a nationwide summer of action anchored by more than 250 grassroots events from coast to coast. The theme of these events -- “Unite. Resist. Enlist.” -- reflects the goal of HRC’s summer of action: to empower and mobilize millions of equality voters to fight back against attacks that undermine the LGBTQ community.