HRC works to improve the lives of LGBTQ people worldwide by advocating for equal rights and benefits in the workplace, ensuring families are treated equally under the law, and increasing public support around the globe.
- 2019 LGBTQ Voting Experience Survey Method and Respondent Profile
- A National Epidemic: Fatal Anti-Transgender Violence in the United States in 2019
- Best Places to Work 2020
- Corporate Equality Index: 2020 Statements from Employers Rated in the CEI
- HBCU OutLoud Day
- MEI 2019: See Your City’s Score
- Parent Sign On: Letter to Ted Cruz
- Violence Against the Transgender and Gender Non-Conforming Community in 2020
Summer of Action
HRC has launched a nationwide summer of action anchored by more than 250 grassroots events from coast to coast. The theme of these events -- “Unite. Resist. Enlist.” -- reflects the goal of HRC’s summer of action: to empower and mobilize millions of equality voters to fight back against attacks that undermine the LGBTQ community.
- HRC is proud to honor Janelle Monáe with the @HRC Equality Award at the @HRCLosAngeles Dinner. Janelle is… ❤️ a s… https://t.co/4z8U0wcHMh... via @hrc
- “When we were in crisis, we came together. And by coming together, we saved lives, and moved justice forward. As we… https://t.co/4pPEjKAE5e... via @hrc
- At our #TimeToTHRIVE Conference, @HRC will present @NBJContheMove Black Youth Advocate and Ambassador Camika Shelby… https://t.co/9ZjFaVQ3U2... via @hrc