HRC works to improve the lives of LGBTQ people worldwide by advocating for equal rights and benefits in the workplace, ensuring families are treated equally under the law, and increasing public support around the globe.
- 2018 Gender-Expansive Youth Report
- A National Epidemic: Fatal Anti-Transgender Violence in America in 2018
- All Children - All Families: Pronouns 101
- Coming Out Resource Guides
- HRC Holiday Cards
- HRC Voting Center
- Relive Chefs for Equality 2018 on Social Media
- Violence Against the Transgender Community in 2019
Summer of Action
HRC has launched a nationwide summer of action anchored by more than 250 grassroots events from coast to coast. The theme of these events -- “Unite. Resist. Enlist.” -- reflects the goal of HRC’s summer of action: to empower and mobilize millions of equality voters to fight back against attacks that undermine the LGBTQ community.
- This week, the NY Legislature passed: ✅ #GENDA, which solidifies existing law by explicitly adding gender identity… https://t.co/c2DpgXdIq9... via @hrc
- The #LGBTQ community’s #10YearChallenge is a total glow up. 🏳️🌈💅✨ RT if you agree. https://t.co/bd5lR76xDh... via @hrc
- This racist behavior is horrifying and unacceptable. We must call out this hateful behavior and ensure we hear the… https://t.co/hpomvzl1Ns... via @hrc