HRC works to improve the lives of LGBTQ people worldwide by advocating for equal rights and benefits in the workplace, ensuring families are treated equally under the law, and increasing public support around the globe.
- Connecting Communities: A National LGBTQ Liaison Summit
- Equalitalks: Delivering on the Promise of Equity and Inclusion
- Protest + Vote = Change
- Queer to Stay: An LGBTQ+ Business Preservation Initiative
- The Economic Impact of COVID-19 on Black LGBTQ People
- Voters of Color: Communicating Safe Voting Options for November
- Zoom With Pride Using Our Digital Backgrounds
Summer of Action
HRC has launched a nationwide summer of action anchored by more than 250 grassroots events from coast to coast. The theme of these events -- “Unite. Resist. Enlist.” -- reflects the goal of HRC’s summer of action: to empower and mobilize millions of equality voters to fight back against attacks that undermine the LGBTQ community.
- Pop some popcorn and settle into your favorite comfy clothes because we’ve got a full list of LGBTQ films for you t… https://t.co/ooeRDIwLfo... via @hrc
- “Even as Black communities, especially Black trans communities, across the country are reckoning with racism and vi… https://t.co/mYJzEcTwpp... via @hrc
- Trump just signed an executive order that cuts weekly unemployment benefits by $200. This is cruel. More than any… https://t.co/FDaMaXICK4... via @hrc