HRC Federal Club
Become a Leading Part of History – Join Federal Club Now!
Federal Club starts at just $100 and above a month. By joining and paying monthly as a sustaining member, your ongoing pledge is a cost-effective way to contribute to HRC. Your long-term investment ensures HRC has the resources for its legislative and advocacy work. Federal Club membership ranges from $1,200-$4,999.
Make a powerful, personal statement in the fight for gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender and queer equal rights!
The Benefits of HRC Federal Club Membership
- Two exclusive member-only priced tickets to your local HRC Gala Dinner and most Galas across the country - this benefit can only be used by Federal Club members with a current, up-to-date pledge. Tickets are not transferrable. *Members giving at the Congressional Circle Plus level get the added benefit of 4 Federal Club priced tickets to their local Gala Dinner.
- Leading Equality, a quarterly newsletter, which provides an insider look at HRC's work and prepared exclusively for Federal Club members.
- Invitations to exclusive area leadership briefings, social events and activities with other HRC Federal Club members and leaders.
- Recognition through a Federal Club Lapel Pin and the listing of your name in HRC Publications and your local Gala Dinner Program based on your level of support.
HRC Federal Club Membership Levels
Congressional Circle Plus* ($2,400 - $4,999)
*Members giving at the Congressional Circle Plus level get the added benefit of 4 Federal Club priced tickets to their local Gala Dinner.
Congressional Circle ($1,200 - $2,399)
The Human Rights Campaign’s Federal Club Team
If you have any questions about the HRC Federal Club program or would like to make your gift over the phone, please feel free to contact a member of the HRC Federal Club team.
- Kevin Clift, Federal Club Director
- Wendy Reed, Deputy Director of Federal Club Operations
- Casey Reever Whiting, Associate Director, Federal Club
- Sandi Van Dolson, Senior Community Manager
- Kaitlin Lawson, Federal Club Coordinator
As a member of the Federal Club, we want to be certain we have your most current email address and other contact information. To make the updating process convenient, email us at FedClub@hrc.org, call 202-216-1565 or the dedicated Federal Club toll-free line 888-256-4647. You can also make secure updates online by using the links below:
- Update your contact information
- Update your credit card
- Add your spouse/partner
- Remove your spouse/partner
- Update monthly pledge amount