Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Here are some frequently asked questions about the Human Rights Campaign.
What educational programs comprise the HRC Foundation?
Through research, educational efforts and outreach, the Human Rights Campaign Foundation encourages lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer Americans to live their lives openly and seeks to change the hearts and minds of Americans to the side of equality.
Programs funded in part or in full through the HRC Foundation include:
- The HRC Coming Out Project
- The HRC Family Project
- The HRC Diversity Program
- The HRC Historically Black Colleges and Universities Outreach Program
- The HRC Religion and Faith Program
- The HRC Workplace Project
- The HRC Youth and Campus Outreach Program
Where can I find HRC's Annual Report?
You can find the HRC Annual Report in the Financials section of the site.