Search our Employer Database
Search our employer database for information on employment policies and practices pertaining to lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender employees.
Do a Search
- Basic Search - perform basic searches by employer name, brand or stock ticker
- Advanced Search - perform searches based on particular policies or practices
Have additional information for our database?
Where the Data Comes From
At least once each year, HRC conducts a review of non-discrimination policies and benefits information on public documents including websites, shareholder reports and news articles for the following businesses:
- Businesses ranked by Fortune magazine (the Fortune 1000),
- Law firms ranked by American Lawyer magazine (the Am Law 200) and
- Colleges and universities ranked by U.S. News and World Report magazine.
The most thorough information is generally provided by employers that have participated in the Corporate Equality Index survey. Additional information has been provided by researchers and government agencies across the U.S., as well as HRC members and other visitors to the employer database.