HRC supports the immigrant community and is lobbying and mobilizing our members to pass comprehensive and inclusive immigration reform which keeps LGBT families together, protects the health and safety of LGBT immigrants, improves the U.S. asylum system for LGBT applicants, and creates a pathway to citizenship.
Related Blog Posts View More
- HRC Statement on Lack of Lesbian and Gay Family Inclusion in Senate Committee Immigration Bill
May 21, 2013
- Immigration Series: America Was Built With Justice
May 17, 2013
- Immigration Series: Stop Tearing Families Apart
May 15, 2013
- Senator Patrick Leahy: LGBT Immigration Rights Won’t Kill the Bill
May 09, 2013
- Congress MUST Pass Inclusive and Comprehensive Immigration Reform
May 02, 2013
Meet other supporters while advancing LGBT equality. Attend an event today!
We want to hear from you! Tell us how the fight for equality touches your life.
Campaign: Pass ENDA Now
Tell Congress it's time to end workplace discrimination.Take Action
Campaign: What’s Next at the Supreme Court?
As the Supreme Court considers two historic marriage cases, learn more about potential outcomes.Learn More
- The HRC Story
- Breaking News
- Hot Topics
- Support HRC