The Human Rights Campaign works with every branch of the federal government to ensure that LGBT issues receive the attention and respect they deserve. Whether it’s lobbying for the passage of pro-equality legislation, monitoring the records of judicial nominees on LGBT equality, or advocating for fair-minded regulatory changes, HRC works every day to secure full federal rights, protections and benefits for LGBT people.
Related Blog Posts View More
- Immigration Series: America Was Built With Justice
May 17, 2013
- Every Child Deserves a Family Act Reintroduced
May 17, 2013
- Harry Reid Reveals His Niece Is a Lesbian, Renews Call for Congress to Pass ENDA
May 16, 2013
- Immigration Series: Stop Tearing Families Apart
May 15, 2013
- 15 Days Left in Illinois’ Spring Legislative Session
May 14, 2013
Related Resources View More
CATEGORY: Federal Advocacy
Meet other supporters while advancing LGBT equality. Attend an event today!
We want to hear from you! Tell us how the fight for equality touches your life.
Campaign: Pass ENDA Now
Tell Congress it's time to end workplace discrimination.Take Action
Campaign: Boy Scouts
Tell your local Boy Scouts council: End the ban on gay scouts now!Take Action
- The HRC Story
- Breaking News
- Hot Topics
- Support HRC