The Human Rights Campaign works with every branch of the federal government to ensure that LGBT issues receive the attention and respect they deserve. Whether it’s lobbying for the passage of pro-equality legislation, monitoring the records of judicial nominees on LGBT equality, or advocating for fair-minded regulatory changes, HRC works every day to secure full federal rights, protections and benefits for LGBT people.
Related Blog Posts View More
- ENDA Organizing Continues in the Midwest
April 18, 2014
- SNEAK PEEK: The New York Times Releases Excerpt from “Forcing the Spring”
April 16, 2014
- TODAY: Tenth Circuit to Hear Argument in Utah Marriage Case
April 10, 2014
- Significant Changes on Tax Day for Same-Sex Couples After Victories at the Supreme Court
April 09, 2014
- New Executive Orders Underscore Need for Provision Protecting LGBT Americans
April 08, 2014
Meet other supporters while advancing LGBT equality. Attend an event today!
We want to hear from you! Tell us how the fight for equality touches your life.
Recent TweetsTweets by @HRC
- The HRC Story
- Breaking News
- Hot Topics
- Support HRC