The Human Rights Campaign works with every branch of the federal government to ensure that LGBT issues receive the attention and respect they deserve. Whether it’s lobbying for the passage of pro-equality legislation, monitoring the records of judicial nominees on LGBT equality, or advocating for fair-minded regulatory changes, HRC works every day to secure full federal rights, protections and benefits for LGBT people.
Related Blog Posts View More
- President Obama Announces More Key Administration Posts
May 24, 2013
- Event: Lessons from the 2012 State Victories for Marriage Equality
May 22, 2013
- Peace Corps to Open Application Process to Same-Sex Couples
May 21, 2013
- Sixth Openly-Gay Judge Approved by Senate
May 20, 2013
- Not One More: Take a Stand Against Hate
May 20, 2013
Meet other supporters while advancing LGBT equality. Attend an event today!
We want to hear from you! Tell us how the fight for equality touches your life.
Campaign: Transgender Visibility Guide
Read HRC's transgender healthcare, employment, family and visibility guides.Read More
Campaign: Pass ENDA Now
Tell Congress it's time to end workplace discrimination.Take Action
- The HRC Story
- Breaking News
- Hot Topics
- Support HRC