Coming out and living openly aren’t something you do once, or even for one year. It’s a journey that we make every single day of our lives. Every coming out experience is unique and must be navigated in the way most comfortable for the individual. The Coming Out Project helps LGBT, as well as straight-supportive people live openly and talk about their support for equality at home, at work and in their communities each and every day.
Related Blog Posts View More
- Professional Athletes Included for First Time in Out Magazine’s “Power 50”
April 16, 2014
- First Division 1 NCAA Basketball Player Comes Out
April 09, 2014
- Today is International Transgender Day of Visibility
March 31, 2014
- Watch: Transition-Related Care is Medically Necessary, Not Cosmetic
March 27, 2014
- Neon Trees Lead Singer Comes Out as a Gay Mormon
March 24, 2014
Meet other supporters while advancing LGBT equality. Attend an event today!
We want to hear from you! Tell us how the fight for equality touches your life.
Recent TweetsTweets by @HRC
- The HRC Story
- Breaking News
- Hot Topics
- Support HRC