HRC works to improve the lives of LGBTQ people worldwide by advocating for equal rights and benefits in the workplace, ensuring families are treated equally under the law, and increasing public support around the globe.
- 2017 State Equality Index: View Your State’s Scorecard
- 2018 U.S. LGBTQ Paid Leave Survey
- Equal Care for Equal Lives: Previous Programs
- HBCU Diversity and Inclusion Leadership Summit
- HRC Equidad CL: Global Workplace Equality Program
- HRC Rising Organizing Toolkits
- Join us for an evening with HRC’s Sarah McBride
- Violence Against the Transgender Community in 2018
Summer of Action
HRC has launched a nationwide summer of action anchored by more than 250 grassroots events from coast to coast. The theme of these events -- “Unite. Resist. Enlist.” -- reflects the goal of HRC’s summer of action: to empower and mobilize millions of equality voters to fight back against attacks that undermine the LGBTQ community.
- “Other school districts should pay attention and realize that fair treatment of transgender children is not just th… https://t.co/KgBHuwN5jv... via @hrc
- .@HRC has been on the ground in #IL03 supporting Marie Newman (@Marie4Congress) who will proudly represent all Amer… https://t.co/o7X9Y6Zhfz... via @hrc
- .@RepLipinski is against: Marriage equality Workplace non-discrimination protections Reproductive health The DREA… https://t.co/xbB9wkmG7r... via @hrc