Enjoy Chefs for Equality with a Private Table
October 1, 2013 by Maureen McCarty, HRC Associate Director of Digital Media
This year’s Chefs for Equality event on October 30 in Washington, D.C. will feature a truly unique opportunity to personally dine with some of the District’s premier chefs.
Twenty of the event’s participating chefs will pair up to offer a five-course, pull-out-all-the-stops dinner and wine pairings for eight.
And because all of the Chef for Equality participants have donated their food, drink and time, 100 perent of your purchase will benefit HRC and our continued fight for LGBT equality.
Don’t miss your chance to dine at one of these superstar duo's tables:
- Robert Wiedmaier of Marcel's and Cathal Armstrong of Restaurant Eve
- Cedric Maupillier of Mintwood Place and David Deshaies of Central
- Jamie Leeds of Hank's Oyster Bar and Ris Lacoste of Ris
- Nick Stefanelli of Bibiana and Vikram Sunderam of Rasika
- Scott Drewno of The Source and Haidar Karoum of Doi Moi/Proof/Estadio
- Mike Isabella of Graffiato/Kapnos and Victor Albisu of Del Campo
- Roberto Donna of Al Dente and Kaz Okochi of Kaz Sushi Bistro
- Erik Brunner-Yang of Toki Underground/Maketto and Spike Gjerde of Woodberry Kitchen
- Marjie Meek-Bradley of Ripple and Tony Chittum of Iron Gate
- Katsuya Fukushima of Daikaya and RJ Cooper of Rogue 24
Tables are $5,000 and can be purchased directly by contacting Maya Rao at firstname.lastname@example.org.
July 24, 2014