Encourage the Indiana State Medical Association to Take A Stand Against Discrimination
August 24, 2011
Dr. William Buffie, a well-respected physician and a leader in his field, is working alongside Indiana Equality to encourage the Indiana State Medical Association to take a public stand against discrimination directed towards people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender. He has started a petition asking the ISMA to endorse a resolution to publicly oppose future Indiana General Assembly efforts promoting HJR-6, and to support legislative efforts in support of marriage equality.
To sign the petition, please click the link below that best describes yourself:
- Indiana Physician
- Out of State Physician
- Indiana Allied Health Care Professional
- Out of State Allied Health Care Professional
- Non-medifcal ally
Next, help spread the word!
1. Share this post with any physicians and health care professionals in your circle and ask for their support.
2. Ask your friends and family members to sign the petition and forward it on to all those in their address books.
3. Share this post widely through Facebook, Twitter, and other social media outlets.
October 13, 2014
October 7, 2014