Seven Reasons ‘Time to THRIVE’ Makes the Perfect Holiday Gift
December 20, 2013 by Noël Gordon, Senior Specialist for HIV Prevention and Health Equity
Shopping for loved ones can be difficult. But it doesn’t have to be. This year, consider sending a friend, colleague or loved one to HRC’s first annual Time to THRIVE conference. Here are 7 reasons Time to THRIVE makes the perfect holiday gift:
1. It promotes safety, inclusion and well-being for LGBTQ youth…EVERYWHERE!
With dozens of workshops, plenaries and break out sessions, this conference is a one-stop shop opportunity for people interested in supporting LGBTQ youth.
2. You could meet Ellen’s mom in between workshops!
3. You’ll learn more than you could possibly imagine about issues affecting LGBTQ youth!
We’ll be offering workshops on youth homelessness, HIV/AIDS, suicide prevention, school bullying and more.
4. Vegas, here we come!
5. You could earn Continuing Education Units and university credit just for attending!
6. We have a star-studded line-up!
Who makes better company than Betty DeGeneres, LZ Granderson, Earvin “EJ” Johnson III, Delores Huerta, Judy Shepard, Jack Andraka and Chad Griffin? (Learn more.)
7. Oh, yeah…did we mention Chelsea Clinton?
Chelsea Clinton will close out the conference with prepared remarks and Q&A.
Early bird registration ends January 10, 2014. Register for Time to THRIVE today!
June 1, 2015
April 24, 2015
June 15, 2015
June 5, 2015
June 19, 2015